Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A New Cookie Jar

I always do my best to make sure there are homemade cookies in the house for snacking and lunchboxes. A stingy mom, if I haven't made them there aren't any - purchased cookies are too expensive and full of junk. I never buy them. I only Trader Joe's Peppermint JoJo's - but who doesn't, right?

Until recently, this jar was used to display Max's baseball collection. Now it displays my cookies.


It looks super cool filled with cookies but it takes many, many, many cookies to fill this giant jar.

Of course, it doesn't need to be completely filled but that's a neurosis to discuss another day.

1 comment:

Georgine said...

If I filled that cookie jar, my ass would be in serious trouble, because I would unfill it. And thank God the chocolate covered JoJos I bought are only available at Christmas. Though I do have some peppermint ones left that I can dip into chocolate fondue.