Sunday, May 17, 2009

Love That Dog

I love my dog. Anyone who's met him knows he is the best dog ever. We got Murray 14 years ago this July. I should say he found us. Someone had taken him to our vet to be put to sleep and seeing him as exceptional, they asked if they could find him a home. When they said they'd found the perfect dog for us, meeting him was formality for me. The rest is history.

Murray has survived two cats, three kids and one Henry. It's just been in the last year that people say he looks aged as opposed being perceived as a puppy. I try not to get bent out of shape but am quick to defend him, sharing his fence leaping prowess and energetic games of chase.

Murray will be 6 in July and I love him more than you could ever know.

1 comment:

Georgine said...

Murray looks so sweet lying there. It is a good for relaxing outside with the family.