Monday, July 6, 2009

Tools of Summer

Many years ago at a yard sale I bought this pair of baskets. I think they are gym locker baskets. Whatever they are, they're perfect for stowing the necessities of summer for front porch living. The contents varies daily but sidewalk chalk, water shooters, bug spray and wiffle balls seem to be staples. When I look through the screen door and see it full to overflowing, I know that summer is in full swing. Unless of course, all the stuff is strewn about the yard but that's another story....

1 comment:

Georgine said...

You have the best front porch. Perfect place to sit and enjoy that fab sangria. I mean I would enjoy it there if I could. In fact, FI could drink your sangria, you would have to roll me off the porch. Or give me the couch and a blanket.