Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PB Pancakes


Peanut butter and jelly. What's better than the two?


Peanut butter pancakes with grape jelly. Duh!

Last night we planned breakfast for dinner and we invited peanut butter's friends, bananas, maple syrup, honey and bacon. Yum!


I love peanut butter and peanut butter pancakes are the best. I used to make them a lot when the kids were young. The recipe was lost long ago so I went in search of another recipe and found it at Crepes of Wrath. My hit or miss luck with pancakes has been well documented but I am working through it. I am getting better. These, I must say, were perfect!


The peanut butter is melted which really helps to incorporate it into the dry ingredients.


Eggs and your basic dry ingredients.


It already smells pea-nutty.


Key to well cooked pancakes? Griddle hot but not too hot and wait for the bubbles.


Gorgeous. Topped with any of endless possibilities. It doesn't get any better.

Perfect for kids.

And their mother.

No comments: