Monday, November 14, 2011

Henry's 8th Most Important Picture

We had Henry's party on Saturday evening. Henry requested  "ground beef" tacos. Mommy and Daddy added some chicken, a pot black beans, Spanish rice and lots o' guac. Of course, the ubiquitous chocolate birthday cake I've made for the last um-teen birthdays in the yellow house was served. The chocolate frosting was this one, covering the last um-teen birthday cakes. I am hoping someday, they'll break out of the mold.

Henry thoughtfully decorated his chocolate cake with chocolate frosting using Han Solo, Princess Leila and Yoda picks. Nice to have them in attendance.

And, of course, regardless of what I cake I bake (over and over and over) I am blessed to celebrate each and every one of them.

Happy 8th Birthday, H.D!

No comments: